A just for fun post as I am always inspired by the Mighty Oprah at this time of year and the treasures she sets forth as her faves. My list is simpler and all about the creature comforts that bring me joy, but fun to write nonetheless. I’ll never spur on a purchasing frenzy with my list but maybe you and I are on the same wavelength and you will enjoy some of my favorites too.
1. Gel pens (fine tip)
2. Trempeleau Walnut Burgers : available locally at Obsession Chocolates (lunch menu) or Just Local Foods. Yummy!
3. Old homes especially from the 1920’s- 40’s era
4. Homemade bread fresh from the oven (admit it; you’re salivating.)
5. Anything that Chris Martin sings….currently Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. Dreamy.
6. Madeline Island. Oh yes, and yoga classes.
7. Athleta yoga pants – Live in them!
8. Time to read.
9. Greek food
10. Smartwool socks: Buy two get one pair free at your local Army/Navy store.
11. Aveda Tea – helped me to kick my no coffee habit.
12. Journals with pretty covers. I have them scattered all over my desk and am constantly scribbling notes and ideas in them.
13. Trader Joe’s Lavender Salt Scrub….amazing product for a small price – no guilt use and a real essence of Lavender oil; not a fakey flowery smell.
14. Big Fireplaces.
15. My LIVESTRONG Coffee Mugs with my Aveda tea in it.