Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Yoga and Horses on Madeline Island

     We kicked off our first Yoga and Horses retreat this week with our Madeline backdrop of  sunny skies and glistening Lake Superior.  I have a couple of pics to share of some of the island riders with their horses.  Thanks to Kris Carey from Hippophile Farm for being a true teacher.  I still have to pinch myself to believe that we have a horse farm + a horse trainer and teacher + an island +  Lake Superior.  Wouldn't you agree that this is a very nice combination?



We are in the process of securing dates for our 2013 Yoga retreats.  Be one of the first to know by asking to be on our email list.  Send me a quick note at amy@cleanspirityoga.com and I will update you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!